We all know a good Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform goes a long way in meeting the goals of a new-age company. A robust CRM platform helps a business harness the power of data to fulfill clients’ requirements in an efficacious manner, thereby providing excellent customer satisfaction and achieving high levels of growth.
Salesforce is the most popular CRM platform; a survey by International Data Corporation (IDC) reveals this widely-used software system platform is used by nearly 24% of companies across the world. The comprehensive range of innovative capabilities of Salesforce and its high levels of user-friendliness make it the ideal choice of the business world. According to a report, Salesforce CRM helps reduce the time required to make decisions by nearly 38%, increase sales revenues by almost 25% and improve customer satisfaction levels by approximately 35%.
Today, we’ll look at two widely used Salesforce products viz. Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud and understand the differences between the two and how each of these help your business. Let’s begin by examining Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a powerful application that enables you to have seamless interactions with prospects and clients, make highly-accurate sales forecasts and ensure efficient management of opportunities. It is a very useful tool for tracking and creating revenue throughout the sales cycle. Sales Cloud allows you to manage your relationships with clients efficaciously. The novel Salesforce product facilitates hassle-free execution of selling activities including proper handling of leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities. It helps you automate mundane sales tasks, thereby empowering salespeople to focus effectively on closure of opportunities.
We’ll now proceed to have a brief look at Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a power-packed tool that helps you comprehend the needs of your clients with high efficacy to provide them fully-customized customer experiences. The feature rich product allows you to automatically send e-mails to customers and connect with them on any device, without hassles. Marketing Cloud allows you to create a centralized repository of customer data and share relevant information in a timely manner. The feature-rich Salesforce solution enables you to make the best use of various data sources and acquire the capability to tailor experiences across each channel to engage customers effectively.
Having seen what Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud are, let’s move on to look at the differences between the two Salesforce products.
We’ll now look at the major components of Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
Check out this interesting write-up to know more about Salesforce Sales Cloud and its features.
You can learn more about various features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud by going through this insightful post.
We’ll now look at the key benefits of using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Major Benefits of Using Salesforce Sales Cloud
1) Make Highly-accurate Sales Forecasts: Your sales team can forecast the quantum of sales they’ll be able to make over a period very precisely, and this enables it to chalk out its plans suitably
2) Get More Leads: Sales Cloud helps salespersons track sources of leads very effectively and score opportunities rapidly to give a boost to their deal pipeline
3) Enhance the Productivity of Sales Reps: You can harness AI-driven capabilities to empower your sales personnel to convert more opportunities into dollar-fetching revenues, quickly, with minimal effort
4) Integrate Sales Data with Various Applications Seamlessly: You can use MuleSoft to connect your sales data to various applications such as Marketo and ServiceNow to get a 360-degree view of your business operations
Major Benefits of Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
1) Enable a Hassle-free and Targeted Buying Journey: You can now use real-time data to develop and execute hyper-personalized marketing campaigns targeting each prospective customer, and this will enable you to transform more leads into clients
2) Execute Marketing Campaigns Across Multiple Channels and Touchpoints: Your marketing personnel can develop highly efficacious campaigns across all channels from e-mail to social media and SMS targeting prospects at various touchpoints
3) Analyze the Efficacy of Each Campaign: You can use Marketing Cloud to evaluate the performance of each campaign against various metrics and come up with suitable measures to improve its efficaciousness
4) Obtain Real-time Insights into Clients: Your marketing team can make the best use of data to get useful insights into each prospective and existing customer; armed with these insights, you can formulate the right strategy to engage him effectively
We’ve seen what Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud are about and how they help your business. We’ve also looked at the major differences between the two Salesforce solutions. Based on this information, you can decide to implement Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud or both for your business. You can learn more about implementing the two Salesforce products in this insightful post.
I’d like to conclude by saying no matter whether you implement Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud (or any Salesforce product for that matter), it’s important to team up with the right Salesforce partner to get the best value. At Solunus, we will work with you to ensure you obtain the highest ROI on your Salesforce initiatives. Our rich experience gained serving firms of all sizes across industries and a robust approach that accords primacy to your unique business needs enable us to make sure your project is a grand success.
Solunus is a dedicated Salesforce partner organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our unrelenting focus on comprehending the unique needs of our clients coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enables us to deliver the perfect solutions that create the best value for IT and business analytics firms.