One of the major problems faced by many large companies (or even smaller ones, for that matter) is managing customer subscriptions in an effective, cost-efficient manner. These organizations use various third-party subscription management tools, resulting in the need to pay a hefty license fee to the developers of the tools. This increases the cost of handling client subscriptions in a big way, which adversely affects the bottom line of the organizations. This problem can be resolved effectively using Solunus’ Subscription Manager; the innovative solution is highly affordable and enables businesses manage their customer subscriptions with high efficacy.
Today, we will see how Solunus enabled a leading informatics company to eliminate the need to use expensive subscription management software, by implementing Subscription Manager, thereby enabling it to increase its profits considerably.
About the Client
The client is a well-known informatics services organization, headquartered in Bend, Oregon, USA. They provide healthcare informatics solutions to various leading organizations, across the world. The company specializes in medical and healthcare semantics.
The customer approached us for a cost-effective alternative to Zuora, their subscription management system. They also sought our help in resolving data synchronization issues and automating their pricing and discount approval processes.
Challenges Faced by the Client
- The client used Zuora for customer pricing and subscription management, and this involved paying a huge license renewal and maintenance fee
- They used 3 systems viz. Salesforce, Zuora and SAP, resulting in information synchronization problems
- The IT firm’s Salesforce system was not producing all the needed reports, as some data was stored only in Zuora
- The client couldn’t have the big picture of opportunities as forecasting of renewal opportunities was performed using Zuora and other opportunities were handled using Salesforce
How Solunus Helped Resolve the Challenges
As part of our tailor-made solution, we implemented Subscription Manager and Salesforce Sales Cloud. We also automated pricing and discount approval via multi-tier approval rules and created a page to add all products. The solution also included the following.
Development of a Framework to Integrate Credit Card Information
Our specialists developed a framework to integrate credit card information with Salesforce to facilitate automated payment processing.
Automation of the Firm’s Renewal Opportunity Workflow
We automated the renewal opportunity workflow; the automation went a long way in helping the company renew existing subscriptions efficiently.
- 100% Reduction in Zuora-related Costs
- 40% Growth in Employee Productivity
- 33% Increase in Sales Revenue
What Can IT Firms Expect by Partnering with Solunus?
- 45% Faster Stakeholder Collaboration
- 35% Growth in Sales Productivity
- 40% Reduction in Decision-making Time
- 32% Increase in Customer Satisfaction
Solunus is a dedicated Salesforce partner organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our unrelenting focus on comprehending the unique needs of our clients coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enable us to deliver the perfect solutions that create the best value.