One of the key challenges faced by many healthcare service providers is ensuring effective management of patient data; many hospitals use manual processes to handle this critical information, resulting in frequent errors and low productivity. This problem can be resolved by using a robust solution such as Salesforce. Salesforce helps hospitals and other healthcare organizations to automate the management of patient data and ensure its security with high levels of efficacy.
Today, we will see how we enabled a well-known provider of healthcare services ensure seamless management of its patient data, using Salesforce.
About the Client
The client is a well-known group of hospitals in the United States, headquartered in Houston, Texas. The group owns several specialty hospitals and senior living care facilities spread across the country.
The customer approached us to develop an effective automated system to manage their patient data. They also wanted us to help them enhance their data reporting capabilities and improve the productivity of their patient navigators.
Challenges Faced by the Client
- The customer processed patient data manually, resulting in low efficiency
- They suffered from poor communication and coordination between various departments
- The client lacked a system to validate patient data, resulting in errors and inconsistencies
- The healthcare services provider didn’t have a system to generate real-time data reports
How Solunus Resolved the Client’s Challenges
As part of our tailor-made solution, we implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud. Our solution also included the following.
Setting Up Standard Salesforce Objects and Fields
Our experts set up Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and fields; this allowed patient navigators to enter data into the system fast, with minimal effort.
Development of a System to Upload Data into Salesforce
We worked with the customer’s team to develop an effective system to upload patient data in spreadsheets into Salesforce rapidly.
Creation of Real-time Data Reports and Dashboards
Our team created all essential dashboards and reports for executives and system users; this went a long way in providing the right business insights in a timely manner.
Enablement of Smooth Bi-directional Data Flows
Our specialists integrated the customer’s Hospital Management System (HMS) with Salesforce, enabling seamless bi-directional flow of data between the two systems.
- 95% Faster Processing of Patient Data
- 92% Reduction in Data Processing Errors
- 45% Increase in Patient Navigator Productivity
What Healthcare Providers Can Expect by Partnering With Solunus
- Seamless, comprehensive views of patient profiles
- Robust 1-to-1 relationships across entire care journeys
- Absolute security to patient information
- Shortened lead-to-patient conversion cycles
- Hassle-free integration with EHR systems
Solunus is a dedicated Salesforce partner organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our unrelenting focus on comprehending the unique needs of our clients coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enable us to deliver the perfect solutions that create the best value.