One of the key challenges faced by many companies is proper management of customer data. Often, these organizations need to deal with data of poor quality, resulting in the inability to make the right decisions, without delays. This, in turn, leads to missed opportunities, which affect the bottom line of the businesses adversely. This problem can be resolved by using a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system such as Salesforce.
Read on to find out how we empowered a global manufacturing company to make the best use of their data and enhance their profitability in a big way, using Salesforce.
About the Client
The client is a 95-year old manufacturer of air-conditioners, based in Minneapolis, MN. They are a world-leading player in the HVAC sector with operations spread across more than 150 countries. The company has an annual revenue of more than $20 billion.
The company wanted us to develop an effective solution that would enable them to manage their data seamlessly. They also wanted to enhance their data analytics capabilities and overcome the challenges arising due to poor coordination and communication between various teams.
Challenges Faced by the Client
- The customer faced problems with inconsistent and duplicate data
- They faced various issues due to poor coordination and communication
- The manufacturer was unable to track end to end data flows
- Their data analytics capabilities were very limited
- The client’s unstructured data elements led to user confusion
Solution Provided by Solunus
As part of our custom-built solution for the manufacturer, we implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud. We also redefined data structures and relevant fields and removed unused components, enabling the organization to simplify data usage and prevent user confusion. Our solution also includes the following.
Development of a System to Validate the Data Entered into Salesforce
The system allows users to enter only the right data into the CRM system, allowing the air-conditioner manufacturer to avoid data-entry errors.
Creation of a Robust Framework to Eliminate Duplicate Data
The framework enables the company to identify and consolidate all redundant data records to purge them from the Salesforce system.
Setting up a Centralized Data Repository and a Reporting System
Our team worked with the customer to create a centralized repository of customer data to facilitate seamless access to the data. We also developed a powerful reporting system that enables the company to get real-time insights.
- 86% Reduction in Data Entry Errors
- 30% Increase in Sales Rep Productivity
- 25% Growth in Sales Revenue
What to Expect by Partnering with Solunus?
- 70% Increase in Work Order Processing Efficiencies
- 60% Reduction in Manual Processing of Tasks
- 360° View of Operational and Sales Data
- 90% of Customer Complaints Are Resolved on the First Contact
- 47% Increase in Productivity of Service Reps
Solunus is a dedicated Salesforce partner organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our unrelenting focus on comprehending the unique needs of our clients coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enables us to deliver the perfect solutions that create the best value.