A major problem encountered by many large companies is the absence of a mechanism that facilitates a 360-degree view of their marketing data. In many cases, this is a result of using multiple data systems, leading to various organizational transparency issues and adversely impacting the ability of the companies to make the right decisions, often resulting in the failure to make the best use of business opportunities.
Companies can overcome this challenge using an effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system such as Salesforce. Read on to find out how Solunus enabled a world-renowned provider of financial services to resolve their problems arising from the inability to get a comprehensive picture of their business data by implementing Salesforce; our solution helped the company set up a single source of truth and get the big picture of their business to increase their revenues.
About the Client
The client is a global financial services giant, based in Denver, Colorado, USA. They have been providing a wide range of money transfer services for nearly 170 years. The company generated revenue of 4.8 billion USD, in 2020.
The company approached us to develop a solution that would enable them to have a complete view of their marketing data; the financial services provider also wanted the capability to analyze the data with high levels of efficacy, in real time.
Challenges Faced by the Client
- The client used multiple data sources, which prevented a comprehensive data view
- They were facing problems in implementing data management best practices
- The marketing communication system of company was poorly governed
- They suffered from a disconnect between data points and analytics systems
- The customer had limited ability to resolve lift and shift migration problems
Solution Provided by Solunus
As part of our customized solution for the financial services behemoth, we implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). We also developed a highly efficacious system to manage the company’s marketing data and ensure complete visibility of the data. Our solution also included the following.
1. Setting Up an Effective System to Migrate Data into the Cloud
Our team developed a very robust system that allowed the client to migrate data from a multitude of on-premise systems into the cloud.
2. Implementation of an Automated Framework to Launch Marketing Campaigns
We worked with the customer to implement an automated framework to send e-mails, SMSs and in-app messages to prospective customers based on their buying journey.
3. Development of Real-time Data Reports and Dashboards
Our experts worked with the financial company’s team to create various Salesforce data reports to ensure timely, accurate reporting of data pertaining to various business metrics.
- 33% Increase in the Number of Customer Interactions
- 45% Reduction in the Time Needed to Make Decisions
- 30% Decrease in the Number of Service Desk Cases
What Financial Service Providers Can Expect by Partnering with Solunus
- 45% Faster Stakeholder Collaboration
- 35% Growth in Sales Productivity
- 190% ROI on Salesforce
- 40% Reduction in Decision-making Time
Solunus is a dedicated Salesforce partner organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our unrelenting focus on comprehending the unique needs of our clients coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enables us to deliver the perfect solutions that create the best value for financial services firms.