A robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system goes a long way in enabling a company to carry out its marketing, sales and service activities with high efficacy. The system allows the organization to automate these activities effectively, thereby reducing manual intervention; this, in turn, results in high levels of efficiency and reduces operational expenditures in a big way.
At, Solunus, we help businesses automate their CRM activities, using cutting-edge, cloud-based Salesforce applications. Read on to find out how we helped a pharmaceutical buying consortium make the best use of Salesforce to eliminate the need for manual execution of sales activities and enhance their productivity considerably.
About the Client
The client is a buying consortium made up of leading pharmaceutical companies, based in Tampa, FL. The companies account for nearly 50% of the pharmaceutical market in southern United States.
The consortium approached us to develop a solution that would enable them to automate their sales activities. They also wanted to come up with an effective framework for online bidding and develop an efficacious analytics system.
Challenges Faced by the Client
- The client used MS-Excel to carry out its activities resulting in low productivity
- They were facing problems with poor stakeholder collaboration and communication
- The consortium lacked a proper data analytics system, which resulted in poor decision making
- Data inaccuracies resulted in various problems, including loss of revenue
Solution Provided by Solunus
As part of our tailor-made solution for the buying consortium, we implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Community Cloud. We digitized the consortium’s buying processes and automated the entire bid cycle (from creation to closure), using Salesforce. Our solution also included the following.
1. Development of an Effective System to Maintain Historical Data
Our specialists created a system of high efficacy to maintain the client’s historical data. The system can be used to access bid data pertaining to any point of time in the past and carry out audits in a hassle-free manner.
2. Configuration of Role-based Authorizations to Various Stakeholders
We implemented role-based authorizations to bid organizers, member organizations and suppliers. This helped these stakeholders access required information in real time, with minimal effort.
3. Creation of Comprehensive Reports and Data Dashboards
Our experts worked with the consortium’s team to develop comprehensive Salesforce reports to ensure real-time, accurate reporting of sales data.
What You Can Expect by Partnering with Solunus
We enable healthcare and pharmaceutical firms to get the best value from their Salesforce systems. Our team works with the companies to help them with the following.
- Develop an effective data framework to analyze marketing and customer data
- Formulate security and data-compliance policies for operations in the cloud
- Come up with streamlined business workflows to make the best use of Salesforce
- Facilitate cultural changes to ensure better innovation and business agility
- Set new IT priorities to accelerate Salesforce-powered digital transformation
Solunus is a dedicated Salesforce partner organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our unrelenting focus on comprehending the unique needs of our clients coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enables us to deliver the perfect solutions that create the best value for IT and business analytics firms.