Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Accountable for systems analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, data quality, and documentation of the assigned project(s).
- Work closely with the solution architect, business analyst, junior developers, and the QA team and transform requirements into detailed technical design documents to match the solution specifications.
- Responsible for build-related, deployment, change management, and release management activities.
- Participate and lead project-related meetings with customer representatives and internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in requirements gathering, UAT support, deployment and release activities and provide customer training as and when required.
- Demonstrate initiative as a self-starter; be organized and committed and possess excellent research and learning skills. Must be able to handle multiple priorities and possess strong time management skills.
- Document functional and technical requirements and development process documentation.
- Actively contribute, guide and train junior developers – hold knowledge sessions, share best practices and innovative ideas and provide cost-effective cutting-edge solutions for business problems.
Education and Required Experience:
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience in SalesForce.com implementations and at least 2 Salesforce certifications.
- Design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents; demonstrate sound rationale in making design decisions.
- Translate the design documents into well-architected solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform and products effectively.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement the solution and direction during the evaluation of a business requirement as to whether it can be met with out-the-box functionality, customization or plugins.
- Design, develop and maintain complex Apex, Lightning Components and Visualforce applications.
- Develop custom solutions and perform integrations.
- Adhere and make a regular contribution to coding best practices.
- Participate in troubleshooting client issues; this may include liaising directly with the client.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Solunus is a Salesforce Crest Partner since 2014. Having a strong global presence, Solunus has been working with various businesses across diverse industries. Our unwavering commitment lies in understanding your unique business needs and crafting tailored, valuable solutions to pave the way for your success. With our unparalleled expertise in Salesforce, we employ a consultative model dedicated to making your business thrive.