Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
- As a Scrum Master, you are responsible for facilitating multiple Scrum teams.
- You will be accountable for removing impediments to the teams to achieve the sprint goals/deliverables.
- You are expected to ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended.
- You will possess the ability to handle projects of increased complexity and manage teams; you will lead at least 1- 2 Scrum teams and ensure the teams deliver projects as stipulated.
- You will communicate with clients and stakeholders to test client requirements effectively.
- You will create informative dashboards as per business requirements.
Education and Required Experience:
- Agile-Scrum experience.
- A background of Java-J2EE/DevOps.
- Ability to manage Scrum frameworks as a Scrum Master for various teams.
- Collaborate closely with design, development, and project management teams to ensure proper requirements have been gathered and analyzed for developing reports.
- Strong communication and people skills; should be able to interact with the strategic development team, business analysts, and managers effectively to analyze business needs and developed technical specifications.
- Proper scheduling of reports and validation.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Solunus is a Salesforce Crest Partner since 2014. Having a strong global presence, Solunus has been working with various businesses across diverse industries. Our unwavering commitment lies in understanding your unique business needs and crafting tailored, valuable solutions to pave the way for your success. With our unparalleled expertise in Salesforce, we employ a consultative model dedicated to making your business thrive.