Experience: 12 to 15 Years
Location: Dallas, USA
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high-level design requirements for the project and communicate in writing or meetings with the development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Analyze cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Validate solution components and provide solution walkthrough with the customer. Guide customer through solution deployment.
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
- Support Account Executives and Go to Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions.
- Build a professional relationship with delivery teams, prospects or existing customers to support overall prospect/customer engagement.
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC).
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations – third-party solutions or tools, systems integration solutions, and pilot projects.
- Review project during the development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters & standards.
- Develop and authorize technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Enhance Technical Core accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery of solutions; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Frequently review the Project; update Management and ensure the best in all the projects that are assigned.
- Flexible to work in CST timings (until 1 PM CST) during the Critical delivery times/ Pre-sales calls.
Education and Required Experience:
- 12+ years relevant experience preferred.
- 2+ years of architectural leadership experience and deep understanding of the SFDC product architecture.
- Multiple (Platform Developer 1/401, Sales & Service Cloud) SFDC certifications preferred.
- The candidate must have served as a solution architect for various enterprise application implementations including complex integrations.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Solunus is a Salesforce Crest Partner since 2014. Having a strong global presence, Solunus has been working with various businesses across diverse industries. Our unwavering commitment lies in understanding your unique business needs and crafting tailored, valuable solutions to pave the way for your success. With our unparalleled expertise in Salesforce, we employ a consultative model dedicated to making your business thrive.