Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Accountable for systems analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, data quality and documentation of the assigned project(s).
- Work closely with Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Junior Developers, QA team and transform the requirements to produce detailed technical design documents to match the solution specifications.
- Responsible for building, deployment, change management, and release management activities.
- Participate and lead the project related meetings with customer representatives and internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in requirements gathering, UAT support, Deployment & Release activities and also provide Customer Training as and when required Show initiative as a self-starter, organized, committed, excellent research & learning skills, able to handle multiple priorities and possess excellent time management skills.
- Document functional requirements, technical requirements, and development process documentation.
- Actively contribute, guide and train junior developers – knowledge sessions, best practices, innovative ideas, and cost-effective cutting edge solutions for business problems.
Education and Required Experience:
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in SalesForce.com implementations with at least 2 Salesforce Certifications required.
- Design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the clients business objectives.
- Translate the functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions.
- Translate the design documents into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement the solution Provide direction during the evaluation of a business requirement as to whether it can be met without the box functionality or customization or using plugins.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex, Lightning Components and VisualForce applications Develop custom solutions and integrations.
- Adhere to and make a regular contribution to coding best practices Participate in troubleshooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Solunus is a Salesforce Crest Partner since 2014. Having a strong global presence, Solunus has been working with various businesses across diverse industries. Our unwavering commitment lies in understanding your unique business needs and crafting tailored, valuable solutions to pave the way for your success. With our unparalleled expertise in Salesforce, we employ a consultative model dedicated to making your business thrive.