Experience: 15 Years
Location: Dallas, USA
- Design and build an integration between multiple on-premises and cloud hosted systems.
- The position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert-level knowledge with Mulesoft and experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment Knowledge of SOA.
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-*standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the underlying technology components can realistically deliver the solution services.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices.
- In-depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
- Assist on technical POC’s to prove out the technology and ultimately leading into selection.
Education and Required Experience:
- 15+ Years’ experience in IT, including 5 Years’ experience in Mulesoft Certification.
- Should have experience in functional architecture design and architecture knowledge, negotiation, financial analysis, and continuous (Service) improvement.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge & Analysis, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, and Change Management.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Solunus is a Salesforce Crest Partner since 2014. Having a strong global presence, Solunus has been working with various businesses across diverse industries. Our unwavering commitment lies in understanding your unique business needs and crafting tailored, valuable solutions to pave the way for your success. With our unparalleled expertise in Salesforce, we employ a consultative model dedicated to making your business thrive.