Growing businesses face many challenges, and not having the right CRM can be even more challenging in terms of usability, scalability, and cost. To address these challenges, Salesforce, the CRM giant, announced the release of its all-new Starter Suite yesterday, which will empower small and medium-scale businesses (SMBs) to enhance their customer relationships, centralize data, and thrive in this fast-paced digital age.
Whether you’re an SMB or a large enterprise who wants to check if Salesforce is the right option for your business? Salesforce Starter Suite is the perfect solution to try, buy, and use. In this blog, we’ll shed light on the following:
- What challenges are small businesses facing today?
- How is Salesforce Starter addressing these issues and helping small businesses?
- Key Features of Salesforce Starter Suite
What challenges are small businesses facing today?
Today, the SMB market is highly competitive globally. With overly complex and complicated CRM tools, small-scale businesses find it difficult to set up, customize, and use them effectively.
Every business uses diverse tools to accomplish its business goals. With this comes the integration dilemma where companies need help to integrate their sales, marketing, and service tools along with their remaining tech stack, which sometimes may need to be updated.
Yet another challenge that growing businesses face is migrating to other CRM tools as they scale up. Not all CRM tools grow with your business. In other words, when you scale up, you’re outgrowing your current CRM, which pushes you to migrate to a more extensive CRM environment.
With that as a given, you can survive and grow through these challenges only when the right CRM backs up all your efforts. We’ll now understand how Salesforce Starter can help you address these gaps.
Salesforce Starter: How it helps you fight these challenges and makes SMBs grow?
Starter Suite has reimagined the complete user experience for SMBs which will help avoid complex and time-intensive CRM implementation at affordable cost. With Starter, you can familiarize yourself with the Salesforce environment faster as you seamlessly get a comprehensive view of your marketing, service, and sales operations.
Small and medium-scale businesses can boost lead generation, acquire more customers faster, increase customer satisfaction levels, and retain them better with Starter. From resolving customer service issues, marketing to the right audience at the right time, increasing your sales, and delivering high-quality customer experiences, you can do it all with Starter.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about migrating to any other CRM tool once your business starts scaling up from where you are right now. The reason is, Starter grows with your business!
Key features of Salesforce Starter
- Easy email integration: By connecting Starter to your email inbox, you can easily sync your emails and your calendar by using Einstein Activity Capture.
- Out-of-the-box sales: Manage your opportunities and pipeline effectively with the help of simple in-built sales stages.
- Default dashboards and reporting: Configure and Customize intuitive dashboards to help you make informed decisions faster.
In-built Reports and Dashboards | Source: Salesforce Demo
- Consolidated View: Get a consolidated summary of your leads, opportunities, and contacts with pre-built components in a single place.
Consolidated View | Source: Salesforce Demo
- Case management: Handle all your customer requests efficiently and resolve them directly from the case.
- Automate repetitive tasks: Address all common issues with pre-written support solutions using quick text in your custom email templates.
- Knowledge management: Create, publish, and share knowledge resources with your team and customers effortlessly.
- Connect email support: Don’t worry about missing out on your customer service requests, as you integrate email as a support channel into Starter directly.
- Effective Email Campaigns: Use premade email templates to build email campaigns faster while you let Einstein Send Time Optimization identify the best time to send emails.
- Email Builder: Craft compelling emails that impact your audience and use pre-built templates to launch them faster.
- Smart Segmentation: Segment customers and leads into business-critical lists to reach out in a more personalized and effective way easily.
- Content Personalization and Journey Management: Create personalized email content that resonates with your audiences and manage customer journey’s better.
While Salesforce Starter is now generally available for businesses, the marketing capabilities will be available later in August 2023.
Salesforce Starter is a power tool that can seamlessly be customized, automated, and integrated into your SMB to address your growing business needs. By adopting the Starter Suite, you’re getting all the benefits that the Fortune 500s are getting at a fraction of the cost.
However, getting started with Salesforce is easier said than done. Our team at Solunus will understand what your SMB needs and design a robust plan to get you onboard with Salesforce seamlessly. Talk to our team today!
Solunus is a leading Salesforce consulting company, based in Dallas, TX, USA. Our proven ‘needs-first’ approach coupled with our unrivaled expertise of the Salesforce platform enables us to provide the perfect solution to help you deliver delightful services to customers and achieve rapid growth.